We are in the process of acquiring the Stephenville Dymond International Airport (to be named Stephenville Dymond International Airport). We are eager to partner with the Winnipeg Airport Services Corporation(WASCO) to provide the strongest and highest quality airport management services as we develop and redefine the land when the time comes.
Airports are essential to the economic and social fabric of our communities, regions and nation as a whole. Airports provide essential services to northern and remote communities and support the transportation of goods and services from coast to coast to coast. As we continue to build and innovate the space into a technological hub, we will still be improving and maintaining airport operations, which will require significant operational and capital expenditures to remain safe and efficient. Our strategic thinking and business practices combined with WASCO’s expert understanding of regulatory requirements will leave this airport in the best hands.
Our executive team has direct experience in all aspects of airport management, including operations, finance, marketing, planning, engineering and regulatory compliance. Together with WASCO we have the highest level of knowledge and capability to execute a range of airport management services, from the award of a long-term PPP contract to simply appointing an Airport Manager to support a local airport operation.
Specific areas of expertise include:
- Finance and Administration – Balancing maximizing revenue opportunities against creating operational efficiencies all within the context of each specific airport operating environment.
- Commercial Development – Understanding where and how to create opportunities to increase aeronautical and non-aeronautical revenue without impacting core airport operations.
- Tenant Management – Ensuring that tenants’ leases are current, accurate, protect the airport operating environment and maximize revenue for any given area.
- ISO Certification – Developing and implementing processes to ensure that airport operations are consistently executed for quality and customer service and accurately documented.
- Project Management – Understanding how to execute large (or small) infrastructure projects and ensuring transparency and quality through the tendering, design and construction process.